May 19, 2011

Over the years I have worked BeHiND many artists . . .

Over the years I have worked BeHiND many artists. 
We are the ones at the back of the stage, on the other side of the glass in the recording studios, a foot note on album sleeves. 
Usually by choice, we enjoy this roller coaster life in music being fairly anonymous to most. So when I have done projects of my own I have usually adopted a name - from Madame la Pulse to aTHeNa BLue and more recently JaNa KYoMooN - all different projects in their own right with distinctive styles. 
To me it's no different than working behind "Cyndi Lauper" or "Thompson Twins", "Bush" or any other brand name.
Add the on line possibilities of avatars and virtual worlds into the mix and it becomes a more powerful prospect than years ago. We live in a brave new world.
I post to the JaNa KYoMooN blog more than here - follow my virtual adventures there - just getting back on line after a big move and June is going to be an exciting month!
See you virtually soon!
Jan P